Monday, March 4, 2013

The highlights of 2013 (so far)...
Instead of trying to play catch-up, I believe it's best for me to just start with the New Year.  Hopefully, I can remember back these last 2 months.
After a fun-filled Christmas break, the kids went back to school on Thurs. Jan 3rd.  It was actually sad to see them go back...usually I'm ready to say goodbye when school resumes, but I missed them being here with me all day :(
 
January brought lots of celebrating:
*Nannie's birthday on the 18th
*Lybbe's birthday on the 26th
and
*Nannie + Papa's Anniversary on the 29th
 
I still need to upload photos from our camera but I figured I'd better start this post and get it done while it was on my mind. 
 
February at a glance...
*Lauren got her braces off on the 13th (wow, she certainly looks all grown up)
*Enjoyed spending some family time together over the long weekend for President's Day (for me that meant relaxing and reading a good book + then we took the kids bowling and out to eat)
*Sydne turned "9" on the 23rd (we've yet to celebrate together)
*Brian attended his staff meeting in Las Vegas last week.  We get SO ecxcited to see him after he's been gone all week, we miss him terribly.  After he came home on Fri, he was playing some good ole' 2-against-1 with Zach and his buddy.  Well, he rolled his ankle and spent the rest of the weekend in pain, with his ankle wrapped + air splint on.  He's not getting older though....definitely not.
*Mom B. celebrated her birthday on the 28th.  We remembered several time throughout the day, but neglected to call.  I felt horrible + the kids were upset the next morning when I reminded them that we had forgotten to call. So, "Happy Birthday" to Grandma B...we love you + hope you enjoyed your special day.
 
Hugs + Kisses to all of you :)

No comments: