Friday, April 15, 2011

My baby lost her 1st tooth today

Awww, I can't believe how sad this makes me.
Ella was shocked that it came out.
Ella was blowing an inflatable ball up and Tess ripped it out of her mouth (RUDE).
The tooth fell right out into Ella's hand.
I was a little freaked because I didn't even know she had a loose tooth.
Ella didn't tell anyone because she didn't want anyone yanking it out.
She wanted it to fall out on it's own.
She's pretty smart, huh?
She thinks she looks really cool now...
I think my baby getting to be a biggie girl.

I'm realizing that I won't have these 4 beautiful children in my home forever.
Time seems to be passing by so, so quickly.
Zach, Lauren, Tess + Ella....I love you.
This song reminds me how I feel today...
I don't mind your odd behavior
It's the very thing I love
If you were an ice cream flavor
You would be my favorite one
My imagination sees you
Like a painting by VanGogh
Starry night and bright sunflowers
Follow you where you may go
Oh, I've loved you from the start
In every single way
And more each passing day
You are brighter than the stars
Believe me when I say
It's not about your scars
It's all about your heart
You're a butterfly held captive
Small and safe in your cocoon
Go on you can take your time
Time is said to heal all wounds
Chorus
Like a lock without a key
Like a mystery without a clue
There is no me if I cannot have you
Chorus

1 comment:

The Simple Things...The Griffith Family Blog said...

She's getting so big, we love you, Ella! (And the rest of you!)