Monday, January 19, 2015

Back at it :)

Well, I've contemplated whether or not to just delete my blog and start over but.....I figure this is just part of my story. I fell off the wagon and I wasn't journaling....that's all. No biggie. I'm just starting up again and I'll be trying my best to keep at. 

We survived the craziness that's December. For our family that means 4 birthdays, 3 birthday celebrations (luckily Zach + Brian have birthdays on the same day...2 birds with 1 stone), school programs + school Christmas parties (Ella's the only one left in this category now), putting up the Christmas tree + inside decorations, putting up the outside Christmas lights, church Christmas party, Christmas shopping, taking our family photo, sending out Christmas cards (with that new family photo), family get-togethers, get-togethers with friends, making sugared nuts for our neighbor gifts, church duties and activities all while maintaining our day-to-day lives. Phew! Just thinking about it wears me out, hahaha. I truly am grateful, however, for the opportunity that this special time of year gives us to reflect on the birth of our Savior. 

I hope and pray that you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....now, let's get this party started. Bring on 2015 :)

No comments: